Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Rocket Launch From Rc Helicopter

8 points for Tafa

There was once a Tafa norgama cousins \u200b\u200bwho asked him to describe the same 8-point performance

8 points for andrea

  1. I have a tendency to look at himself in any reflective surface to be polished enough to postpone my image. So, mirrors and windows in general, but also the bodies of cars and if they are sufficiently clean (pretend that we are cousins!).
  2. love animals to my madness zoe has a beautiful bed next to me but as a little boy in the middle of the night usually gets up and comes to sleep in Latvian, if he does she usually I call
  3. I can spend days at home without putting affixed until one fine day before I see the chaos, I take the nerve-and-shoot mode "housewife berserker" I become a little woman of mezzetĂ  and put all right in the space of 15 seconds
  4. are unbelievably moody, during the full moon and I did everything if you have something to ask for advice before the consultation phases of the moon
  5. theater but do not go to see theater, I write (it is na word) stories but I read very little
  6. I love Disney cartoons where there's a happy ending and every time I see them cry, same thing for movies where the persecution eventually becomes a lover
  7. up to 14 years I was a nerd devastating
  8. not tell lies, or at least, I'm a genius in the half-truth but the lies I can not tell her propio

0 comments:

Post a Comment