Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Games Unblocked By Websense

29

I only have one year pe die early twenties and this restricts the time Dibo!

still a year of pure youth! and after that ingrigirò decaderò apalla!
the 29 years are like Ratzinger, nà not shit, but of transition, you sin again my friends and get in a year in old age!

this morning to greet the new step beyond (sin is to arrive alive to the birthday thing is always welcome) I opened the door and I saw from my canine Bilbo (aka Fassino, aka Dildo, aka Seghino, aka Baggins) to office as a Spartan that you saw kill his wife and raping the children, his goal was a boxer that exceeded 40 pounds Cirta entered the gate that opens onto the back of my house left open by shooting him with Mipa

Sardinian as a canine bruce lee, david a 4-legged, etc. etc. attacked the boxer and the poor man in the face of such murderous rage was forced to fall back a tactical and strategic, the Baggins as proud as a fraud which is experienced in the ass to Sauron came to claim the spoils which he held for the service rendered to the nation's security!

all at 7:40 in the morning, but today is my birthday and it is for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment