Thursday, April 5, 2007

Alicia Rhodes Free Clips

Mom!

Mommy mommy but why we celebrate Easter ? Why

Jesu and died at Easter is a little

Aaaahhh complemorte!

it is small but then rose again!

But when a mother dies can be resurrected?

Only if he is the son of god as jesu!

But we are all children of God?

Certainly little in his own image and likeness

Mom mom but emily faith is made in the image and likeness of God? Up

little sleep it's late ...... Mamma

but why give it to Easter ew? jesu anything to do with what?

are round brown and I do not know, maybe jesu had hemorrhoids and died when the grapes are the paintings of shit from the cast piece that covered the flight ..... or maybe it's because the trunks had to sell!

mom I'm a good mom but if I go to heaven?

is little to sing the glory of the Lord with the angels!

but I can play with the psp in paradise

no

I can watch dragon ball in paradise

no

Shreck 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,20 I can look you in heaven?



........ no mother but Paradise is onco ...... I want to become Muslim in paradise there are 7 girls for every boy and everyone is looking dragon ball, told me karim ....

yes but Muslims do not have Christmas and Easter will have to fast for 40 days!

atheist?

when you're 18 years ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment