Monday, April 30, 2007

Christian Statements Beanies

The Curious Incident of the engineer fuffaroli

Dear Dr. Mirandola distinguished primary psychiatry are Eng. Fuffaroli George and I write about a strange noise that I'm having these days, I hope will shed light on my condition and if possible to fix an appointment through his secretary.

go now to expose my problem as clearly given to me by my present condition.

Saturday night I was with my girlfriend, Judith, in a pub in Fuffonia spa accompanied by Giles and Mariassunta, I state that I know Giles of 10 years from when I went with my Giudy since Giles was his best friend started dating and since then we always exit at fourth, but I will not dwell.

the fact is that that night there were a lot of people, all sides now that a revised course are very selective in respect of premises to attend, I certainly do not find myself accidentally in a gay club! : D

But that night, an event made the air vibrate unexpected Guzzy the pub through the back door after he entered an unknown accountant Pieretti, was tall, with brown hair and a headband, and big blue eyes, but they were not the eyes to blur even if the mascara made them even bigger, but his clothes, he wore a long black jacket, and had iron rings along the jacket, boots full of blacks with 5 cm.

Doctor Now do not misunderstand me but I am certainly not the type to confuse me or put me to observe a male, but he had brought a light in the eye that made me confused, and his eyes ... noble and lofty yet gentle seemed to contradict the wrinkles around the eyes that were well understand that he was willing to smile.

Dear Doctor my confusion was total, and driven by a will that was not mine I got up to walk towards the counter, made 3 steps began to hear his voice, warm and calm, almost paternal tone, kind and affable, was asking the bartender a small beer, the waitress looked enchanted, perhaps the abbot or perhaps from his ways, the desire is seen in his face, watching good and shared those feelings, I wanted this man, I do not know why but I wanted to, after many many years to simulate a peaceful life at last I wish he had his way, I was sweating, impatient and crazy, I did not understand what was happening to me, the lump in my throat was so great that I occasionally throw a look in the mirror to be sure of my appearance, because I did not want to introduce myself black angel-faced maniac, and while my thoughts assailed me, I found myself alongside the destruction of my life, with a strong hand caressed his shoulders and he turned to surprise me, his gaze at 'question very beginning we began to become friendly.

What followed, however, is the essence of my ruin, he looked me cast a spell on him early and I got lost in his blue eyes, I felt arms around her tight strong and loving at the same time and I finally saw my way, it is said that even the wisest recognized after a life of meditation the true way, was enough to me one evening in a pub. From that evening

doctor I have not lived a normal life, my girlfriend left me because after that all the pubs were now convinced of my homosexuality, I do not feel Giles of 3 months and I find myself alone in the house crying in my solitude, my parents would not speak to me again and my mother is forced to make 20 km to go to Mass on Sunday, as even her friends do not try and not talk more, please doctor I entrust myself to his capable hands , I want my life because this is not mine, I was a male normal, unpretentious, my life was quiet and smooth, because now I find so inadequate? because I can not get a bloody head that night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment