Monday, April 16, 2007

Unlocking Dvb-t Receiver





Tomorrow I go to Mexico with 130 electricians

is a little bit but I could not write that
especially because Mexico is anything but done in a way but Beddu
still better because I can not say that there is
to work but in fact 130 lucia ....
my cousin and even fall out with his social ...
ok, you're a shit, you go to mexico and lamentations
fuck it oh well ....
then I leave my puppy home for a week but there
Elena
here is yes, then come
elena "but does not leave the pup alone but me!"
is ok, but feel very zoe dippiĆ¹ lack and miss seeing for seven days you will think that it will never go back ...
picccina .....
then I go to Mexico and returned April 25

but you do not need me bad if I complain a little!
here ...
poor andrea!
baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment